Love found by Ibukun Osunkoya - TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

Breaking

TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

The Blog of The Teamace Group : A gallery of profound knowledge created out of study and research woven into the very fabric of entertainment, fun, pleasure, love and a blog.

Random Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 19 January 2017

Love found by Ibukun Osunkoya




I lay so low
I lay so down
I lay solo
I lay on my own
"Heey, I love you" he told me
And I must say
Those words gripped me
I had never heard those words
"You love me!!"
"Do you even know me?"
"Do you have any idea what I've been through?"
I'm baffled when I see him laugh
Not in the sarcastic manner like the other one
Something about his laugh that brought emotions I never thought existed
Yes, I know you are waiting for the rhyme
The truth is, there is none

"Don't fret my beloved"
"I've been with you always"
"Who do you think paid your school fees?"
"Who do you think stopped the drunk driver from hitting you? "
"I've always been with you"
"I've always prayed for you"
"I made the greatest sacrifice for you"
"No one loves you like I do"
"I created you"
"The world celebrates love for one day"
"I celebrate you everyday, all the way"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here