Economy of Life By Bralador Ojokojo - TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

Breaking

TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

The Blog of The Teamace Group : A gallery of profound knowledge created out of study and research woven into the very fabric of entertainment, fun, pleasure, love and a blog.

Random Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 1 December 2016

Economy of Life By Bralador Ojokojo

😁 Read till the end, only then would you get the full gist. Cheers!! 

In our generation and really not exclusive to us  there is a contest between two. One is the value economy and the money economy. Wait before we getting talking about that we would like to appreciate those that have been reading this blog, looking at how many page views there are, 3296 as at today. We are deeply honoured I must say from our hearts.

Value economy, Money Economy, well like you at this point I am wondering what this is about. I am really not a fan of Economics studied it as a subject in Secondary School before dropping it for Further Mathematics since I was tending to an Engineering Field. So my understanding of Economics is amateur. But one thing I do know is that there are two ends; Product and Need. These two interact and a lot of factors are associated with their interaction either on a low or high scale. This so far is my understanding and primarily the whole idea of Economy (ics) is exchange. Please be warned this is not a postulate it’s what I understand basically. Now there’s an exchange between product and need and satisfaction at the end of the day is the goal which in theory of Economics satisfaction is insatiable. Where does value and money come into play, well if you ask me I think value is how best the product satisfies the need and money is the price attached to this. But where the contest is, is that we try to get the price then define the value. This affects every fabric of life and I would cite some examples to further drive the point.


Let me first say this money doesn’t define the value of a thing but the value does the define money that’s attached to that thing or item. About two years back my immediate elder brother walked into a sports shop, he wanted to buy a Nike T-shirt but he found another of the same T-shirt by the same brand but this time this one had the Nike logo plus the initials of Roger Federer. The amazing thing was that the one with Roger Federer’s initials cost three times the one without it but the only difference was the initials. It’s definitely not because it cost more to produce the one with the initials but because this one carries the endorsement of some famous tennis player. More value was added so it attracted more money.
The sad thing is that we go more for the money than the value, a typical example is, for instance when we ask people about their jobs a lot of the times the first questions we ask after we know where they work is Do they pay well? We are seldom interested in whether they are even competent at work. People drop their dreams because they see an alternative job that pays well. I do believe that the quest for a job should be fuelled by the desire to add value because as humans we are carriers of value but sometimes we don’t know because we put the attention on a mere means not that which has true meaning.


Value is the principal in any economy or fabric of life I do stand to be corrected and would sit to learn. The quest for value behoves you to learn and to improve yourself but it’s otherwise when it comes to money. 

I was at an organization, instead of minding my business I was listening to two colleagues conversation. 
One was shortlisted for a training and he wasn’t happy about that because there was no facilitation fee for the training and the other colleague said something I would never forget ‘na knowledge person go chop’ in English ‘Is it knowledge someone would eat’.  A pathetic statement, mediocre thinking if I must say. The focus of money naturally cheapens a thing. Money has no value of itself.


Nelson Mandela may not be the richest man in the world but come to think of it, if Mandela for instance comes up with a business plan or project .Do you think he would lack funds? Sure your answer is no. why? Because the value his endorsement carries money can’t buy.
In the book of proverbs for those who would read the bible it states those that chase money soon money would pick up wings like a bird and fly away. From this one thing I do believe is that money is looking for what it can’t buy and when it sees it, it would go around looking for others like itself to tell them what it has seen. This just explains why money would never be an issue to people like Mandela.
As I write I really can’t boast of much money, really trying my best not to make that a concern, it could be hard sometimes I tell you. But the solution to that is putting value as the focus, what I am saying to you is what I am saying to myself.
Making it happen requires value and I don’t doubt that you have that cause your reading this alone has made it happen. Chao.

Hold on!!  Don't be quick to leave, of you are not yet an Ace VIP you are missing: Be an Ace VIP for free by subscribing below. 

Hope to see you soon 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here