5 Simple Ways to add Value to people Daily - TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

Breaking

TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

The Blog of The Teamace Group : A gallery of profound knowledge created out of study and research woven into the very fabric of entertainment, fun, pleasure, love and a blog.

Random Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday 7 November 2016

5 Simple Ways to add Value to people Daily

You cannot claim to be wealthy if you don't add value to people's lives.  Bill Gates and his wife Melinda Gates have always upheld this saying "All life have equal value".


John .C. Maxwell has given 5 easy ways or steps to add value to people's lives DAILY. They are as follows:


1. Truly value people: You cannot add value to somebody or something you don't value, you have to train yourself to value everyone you see and treat them with love and respect regardless of class, age, background, qualifications etc.


2. Think of ways to add value: John Maxwell gave a story of his grandchild who decided to open doors for people at his school while smiling and shaking hands. At the end of the day he opened 82 doors! I'm not saying you should go open doors,😀 just be creative when thinking of ways to add value to people.


3. Look for ways: Don't just think about it actively, seek avenues to add value, be on the constant look out. You come in contact with various people everyday on different occasions and situations. If someone's having difficulty crossing the road, carrying a heavy load, taking on a new task, struggling with one thing or the other, make yourself available.


4. Evaluate everyday: Now the day has almost ended get your pen and paper, evaluate ways in which you added value and ways in which you failed to add value, what you did wrong and what to do differently to improve the next day.


5. Encourage others to add value: I feel good in this number because i am practically in the act of encouraging you to add value 😉. In your words, conversations, behaviour, etc intentionally act with the mindset of adding value to others.


Note: The above cannot be carried out if you do not perform them intentionally.


Make conscious efforts to add value!

1 comment:

  1. hello everyone here,my name is mamahu adul and i am from saudi Arabia. i want to share this testimony of dr salato that save my marriage for me.
    I am a 37 year old man married but i was not happy with my life because of my small penis size. imagine a man like me having 3 inches penis when fully erected and my wife was always complaining every time we make love because of my small penis.i have used so many product just enlarge my penis but nor could enlarge my penis but when i was searching through the internet for a solution to my problem then i saw one Mr Jack martin from italy testifying on how DR SALATO helped him to enlarge his penis with his herbal cream.i decided to give him a try then i contacted him through his website https://drsalatosolutionte.wixsite.com/drsalato and he got back to me and give me some encouraging words,he sent me his herbal cream which i used for just one week and my penis size increase to 7 inches and now it is two weeks i have 11 inches already also my wife always enjoy me more than ever.i am so thankful to dr salato for what he did in my life
    so if you are having problem with your penis or you want to enlarge your penis then you can contact him on his email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com or visit his website https://drsalatosolutionte.wixsite.com/drsalato and you can whatsapp/call him +2348103629945
    THANKS.

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here