My Crush - TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

Breaking

TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

The Blog of The Teamace Group : A gallery of profound knowledge created out of study and research woven into the very fabric of entertainment, fun, pleasure, love and a blog.

Random Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 16 November 2016

My Crush

MY LOVE STORY
He had a crush on me..
So he called me till he crushed my battery
Enticed me till he crushed my defenses,
Distracted me till he crushed my focus
Lied to me till he crushed my purity
Forgot me till he crushed my heart
Despised me till he crushed my esteem.
And when he couldn't crush anything else,
He crushed me

And then another came along

Picked up my crushed self
Loved me till he crushed my fears
Embraced me till he crushed me guilt
Was nailed till he crushed my past
Suffered till he crushed my sins
Died till he crushed death
And crushed himself so i can live life
Uncrushed

You better crush on Him forever... He's Jesus, and at the right time, He'll lead you to love, better than your fairy tale crush.
(Copied)Am so much in love...sweet love....never fade

This touched my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here