I found out my elder bro was my father - TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

Breaking

TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

The Blog of The Teamace Group : A gallery of profound knowledge created out of study and research woven into the very fabric of entertainment, fun, pleasure, love and a blog.

Random Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday 17 October 2016

I found out my elder bro was my father

My name is Nathaniel Omotoyo and I recently found out that my elder brother is my father...

It's overwhelming, amazing, razzmatazzing, but it isn't tragic.


If you have an elder brother, you would vividly remember how you looked for trouble and then hid behind his back, and when your parents want to discipline you, your brother would appologize on your behalf. The relationship between siblings is quite intimate and personal.


Although not growing up with a father I took Jesus as my father, feared Him as a God and a worthy father, in the times of mood swings i continually found solace in Him.


I was going through important documents that day then I found out in a document titled: Romans 8:29 that my father Jesus Christ was also my elder brother! It literarily knocked me off my chair!


I began to contemplate. So the relationship people have with their elder brothers; explicated above,  exists between Jesus and I but on a larger and more spiritual scale.


Jesus is my God, Father, Mother, Life, etc

He is also my elder brother😀😁😁😀😁😀😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here