Why Keep the indomie Noodles - TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

Breaking

TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

The Blog of The Teamace Group : A gallery of profound knowledge created out of study and research woven into the very fabric of entertainment, fun, pleasure, love and a blog.

Random Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 14 October 2016

Why Keep the indomie Noodles

             Why keep the indomie?
The holy book says give and it shall be give unto you,  good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall MEN pour into your bosom.

 I'd  like to use a scenario that students  can relate with. A friend of mine needed noodles for dinner and she was famished. I had only 2 of my minimie noodles left and I sought to use it for the  next day's  meal( lets not forget how we are to be austere in action due to the failing economy) and I heard her wailing about how hungry  she was so I offered it to her.

Mind you,  it wasn't easy because  I knew it would tell on me later on. With no real assurance  that I would get the noodles  back( not that I am benevolent or something) I gave her the indomie and didn't watch her cook but saw how satisfied  she was after eating the food.  The next day,  she acquired three indomie onion chicken noodles  for me to replace the two minimie that she took. I had even forgotten  her debt but she paid anyways.

Now let is apply the first paragraph  to this scenario.
Give and it shall be given: Giving minimie to someone  in need made it possible  for it to be given back to me. If I had decided to hoard what I had I would not have been able to help a person in need ( food is very key😊) and I would not have been given in return.

Good measure: In this case two minimie  for 3 indomie , pressed down and shaken together. Let's analyse this sentence, if you notice,  the quantity  and quality of the noodles both increased.  There was a net gain and no loss on my part at all.

Shall men pour  into your bosom: Now,  we should notice that it wasn't God or the devil or a spirit that gave me indomie.  It was a woman. Yes, God did give me back but he is a spirit so he had to use an individual  to pay me back for my discomfort.

This situation can be applied to all manner of life. We are in a world were we forget that to give is to receive and keep hoarding the blessings  that the creator has given us as his creation. We may not get exactly  the same results  I got,  but the law of giving never changes,  you will get it back and get it bigger and better.

Even if she choose not give me the Indomie, i would still not not regret the good i did. Just Like Job i would serve God when i have everything and serve Him more when i have nothing.

By:Eziaghighala Chinaza
Blessed and favoured😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here