Wash me by Sunsampaul - TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

Breaking

TeamAce : The very best of undiluted knowledge

The Blog of The Teamace Group : A gallery of profound knowledge created out of study and research woven into the very fabric of entertainment, fun, pleasure, love and a blog.

Random Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Wash me by Sunsampaul

google.com

Wash me Lord from my sins
Never again will I behold evil scenes
Cleanse me so I won't be guilty
Purify me so my hands won't be filthy

My veins draw water from your glory
To wash me from gory
So I'll tell a blissful story
That will be recorded in the book of his-story

I come to you Lord of revival
I know I'm a survival
I renounce my sin-full scenes
I beg you wash away my scene-full sins

©Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here